Damaged Goods? We’re Here to Help.
If a book or item from your Baddies Book Box or Bookish Buys shop order arrives with an issue, we’ll do what we can to make it right.
Should you find any damage, promptly fill out this claims form within one week of delivery. In your claim, please include photographs showcasing both the compromised item and the shipping package’s exterior and interior. This allows us to better understand the issue and expedite the process.
Once assessed, our Baddies team will determine the best course of action. This may include sending a replacement or offering a partial refund. Please retain your item until we confirm the next steps – sometimes, we might ask you to safely dispose of the damaged product before sending out a replacement.
Criteria for a Book to be Considered Damaged:
- Tears, cuts, or noticeable scratches on the hardcover’s front, spine, or cover that exceed 1cm.
- Any marks or residue on the book’s front or spine that are larger than 1cm and can’t be removed.
- Dents or crushed edges that surpass 1cm.
- Multiple ripped or bent pages that hinder the reading experience.
- Obvious production defects, like missing finishes.
Not Quite Damaged:
- Minor blemishes on the back of the book or its dust jacket.
- Petite white spots or minor scratches on sprayed edges, slight bleeding onto pages, or issues related to the book’s top/bottom edge.
- Slight discrepancies on sprayed edges.
- Minor creases at the top or base of the spine, dust jacket, or corners.
In the Case of Typos / Misprints
- In the world of books, the occasional typo does occur. The decision to reprint books or dust jackets is taken into consideration on a case by case basis. We do our best to always remain transparent in our decisions and to ensure that the reader experience remains a positive one.
Thank you for choosing Bookish Buys. We’re committed to ensuring your reading journey is as flawless as the stories within the pages. If there’s ever an issue, know that we’re just a click away, ready to assist.
You can reach out at email@example.com